Advice and Trial Classes in 2019
The Application Process
There are 30 places available per year.
- The application period runs from May 1st through May 31st of each year.
- You can apply online with the required documents via the applicant portal of the University of Education.
- Information on required documents can be found here.
- On the basis of the documents submitted, an admissions committee will decide whether the applicant is motivated, the career prospects and the conclusiveness of the project description submitted and, if necessary, a selection interview. The committee will the recommend the applicant for a place in the program.
- At the end of the summer semester, the rector of the University of Education will decide on admission to the Master‘s program on the recommendation of the admissions committee. The university will immediately inform the applicant of the decision on his/her application for admission.
- You can check the status of your application online at any time.
Check your Admission Requirements
In order to be admitted to the Master's program in Education Management, you need the following formal requirements:
- a first university degree,
- a minimum of two years of professional experience (at least one year in education).
There may be possibilities to credit knowledge and skills acquired in and outside higher education. A total of 30 ECTS can be credited in this way. This gives a broad spectrum of prospective students with different university backgrounds (University, BA, FH) the opportunity to meet the formal requirements for the Master's program Educational Management.
If you are unsure whether you meet the formal requirements, you can use the form below to make a preliminary check:
- Please fill in the fields and
- Attach your (tabular) curriculum vitae (from which relevant further training courses etc. emerge) with your complete certificates as a pdf file in the "Your documents" field.
Thank you very much for your interest! We will check your documents and get in touch with you.